Currently we have guest from Canada and the USA in Liebenzell. At times I meet them at the breakfast or dinner. On Saturday I met John and Jane from Edmonton / Canada. I talked to them in my best English. We talked about Westcanada, how to get the meals in the dining-hall and about me. I really felt consident to speak english.
Today I met Jane at the lunch again. She asked me about the studies and what I`m going to do the next days. I was excited and I babbled something and mixed up the words in a different way. It was not nice! I was annoyed at my english.
So you can see, I really have to improve my English!
By the way, my last english lesson with the teacher Amanda finished on Monday. I enjoyed the time with the english class because it was everytime funny and likeable.

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen